#Mimosas and #bellinis #sunday #funday #brunch #santamonica 💁🍹💕🏄☀️🌴 @alexiagrace @alisonarce (at Blue Daisy Cafe)
I feel this is very important.
It’s been apparent to me for a while that most men can’t really imagine “equality.” All they can imagine is having the existing power structure inverted.
I cannot decide whether this shows how unimaginative they are, or shows how aware they must be of what they do in order to so deeply fear having it turned on them.
Jesus Camp is a very fun documentary to watch with friends but if you watch it alone you just get scared and angry.
ignore them as long as possible
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)|
PICK ME UP. RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU.
i dropped my apple in the toilet
did you decide oh im going to the bathroom better bring an apple with me
why is there a cat
he was helping
|—||Amen (via bohemianspirit)|